Livorno Carpenterstown F.C.

Amarantite

Re: Livorno Carpenterstown F.C.

Messaggio da Amarantite »

LivCarpenterstown ha scritto: mar 1 nov 2022, 18:11 ragazzi, è stato fantastico incontrare alcuni di voi alla partita. Anche se il risultato è stato di merda, ho adorato l'atmosfera e la tua accoglienza. Raggazi sempre 🇱🇻🇮🇪
è stato un piacere, a parte il risultato :mrgreen:
LivCarpenterstown

Messaggio da LivCarpenterstown »

Exciting news, myself and some of the lads from Livorno Carpenterstown will be in Livorno in April. We will be travelling to the away game against Tau Calcio. What do you guys recommend for us to do while in your incredible city?
Fabio

Messaggio da Fabio »

LivCarpenterstown ha scritto: gio 19 gen 2023, 0:07 Exciting news, myself and some of the lads from Livorno Carpenterstown will be in Livorno in April. We will be travelling to the away game against Tau Calcio. What do you guys recommend for us to do while in your incredible city?
For the away game as I told you I suggest contatcing a sporting club to reserve in advance tickets and accommodation on therir buses! We could help you if you need an intermediary during the communication! ;)

Per chi non avesse capito, Sean e alcuni suoi compagni verranno a Livorno nel periodo che ci sarà la trasferta ad Altopascio; gli ho suggerito in privato di prendere contatto con un club in modo che abbiano tutto organizzato (soprattutto considerando che quasi certamente i biglietti li venderanno solo all'Armando Picchi).
= There is always hope =
Pattone

Messaggio da Pattone »

LivCarpenterstown ha scritto: gio 19 gen 2023, 0:07 Exciting news, myself and some of the lads from Livorno Carpenterstown will be in Livorno in April. We will be travelling to the away game against Tau Calcio. What do you guys recommend for us to do while in your incredible city?
Amazing!
I hope I can be in town for a meet up! pints are on me!
I guess you can do a city tour, enjoy the sea if the weather is nice and just have a great time. Livorno is not a city of sightseeing but definitely it has something to say and a unique flavor...I guess you can compare it to Cork in Ireland.
LivCarpenterstown

Guys it is confirmed! Some of us from the club will be in Livorno between 5th -7th April. We will travel to the sway game on the 6th. Very exciting! 🇱🇻
Fabio

Messaggio da Fabio »

LivCarpenterstown ha scritto: mar 14 feb 2023, 0:17 Guys it is confirmed! Some of us from the club will be in Livorno between 5th -7th April. We will travel to the sway game on the 6th. Very exciting! 🇱🇻
I think I will attend the match too! Of course we will have to take a picture with our flags! :D
= There is always hope =
alexis
Vincitore Pallone d'Oro

Messaggio da alexis »

amichevole con loro!!!!
LivCarpenterstown

Is there anyone who can provide some assistance to me in private message- I am wondering about locations for staying in the city.
Fabio

Messaggio da Fabio »

LivCarpenterstown ha scritto: mer 15 feb 2023, 13:29 Is there anyone who can provide some assistance to me in private message- I am wondering about locations for staying in the city.
Text me here or also on our instagram account!
= There is always hope =
LivCarpenterstown

Guys we are all booked up and it is fast approaching. I have a favour to ask. If anyone has ANY connections within the official club please please let me know. We have a small gift we would like to present to the club as a token of our loyalty and admiration!

Ragazzi, siamo tutti al completo e si sta avvicinando rapidamente. Ho un favore da chiederti. Se qualcuno ha QUALSIASI collegamento all'interno del club ufficiale, per favore fatemelo sapere. Abbiamo un piccolo regalo che vorremmo presentare al club come segno della nostra lealtà e ammirazione!
Rispondi

Torna a “Ai giorni nostri”